• Hajimemashite !

Watashi wa Johan dess.
    Im 26 and im learning japanese actually.
    Im a french-spanish-lebanese boy, and im working in real estate for companies in Paris.
    I like visiting beautiful places in Paris, museum/expositions, and traveling all around the world. I also like dancing and partying ^^.
    I ever been in Asia, but never been in Japan.
    Im in love with japanese culture, then Japan will be my next destination to visit.
    Im single, and i would like to meet a japanese girl, because i don't like the mentality of the european girls.
    And furthermore, I find interesting to share the different cultures and improving my Japanese also ;)

So if you are interested to meet me in Paris, take a coffee, or to visit some places, I would be delighted to join you.

My facebook: Yassin J. Nissay

A bientôt.
    Private_message
    Find a personals/dating website bro, CS is not the place for this. There's this new thing called Google that can help you out. Jeesh...
    Private_message
    WTF. I know this post is inappropriate for CS. But what do you mean tiny Asian women, Gregor??you'd better use other expressions.
    Private_message
    @ Johan Wess -

Please click here > http://www.couchsurfing.org/guidelines and READ point Number 4.

Private_message
    haha. Oh boy. The trick to meat people, is to leave your computer and go out. I bet there is already japanese girls in Paris waiting for you. I'm saying this cause I really believe it. The internet is the worst thing that happened to you if your reflexes are to use it as a tool to meet girls.
    Private_message
    @ john
    there would be thousands of private message sent to the girl
    oh the irony of double standard
    Private_message
    @ johan
    The correct phrasing of your Japanese statement should be "Watashi no namae wa Johan desu" also you should avoid writing in romanji as it can confuse native Japanese speakers. A perfect example is below.

パン つ (Pronounced: Pan-tsu) means make bread
    パンツ (also pronounced: Pantsu) means underwear

Romanji does not translate correctly and should be considered a pronunciation key only.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.