• Hello! :D

I'm a Danish girl, I've been in Tokyo for 5 days now, going 14 days in total (Kyoto from the 28/3). I love it so far, it is an amazing city, never seen anything like it before.
    I have some few things I haven't tried yet, so I was wondering if any of you wanted to join me in:
    Tsukiji Fishmarket
    Edo Tokyo Museum (http://www.lonelyplanet.com/japan/tokyo/sights/museum/edo-tokyo-museum). Could be interesting, right? They charge 600 yen.
    Cat Café, maybe Shinjuku or Ikebukuro?
    Visiting Roppongi Hills.
    Tokyo Disney Land
    Go watch the Tokyo Tower
    Fuji-Q Highland > AMUSEMENT PARK, YAY :D
    Watch a kabuki-show.

I know I don't have time for all of them, but this is just some ideas : ) Let me know if any of the above sounds interesting to you.

Hugs,
    Signe.
    Private_message
    Hi! I've been here for 4 days now and haven't done some of that stuff :) I'm really keen to go to Fuji-Q, tokyo tower, roppongi hills and maybe even a cat cafe.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.