• Hello everyone, I am going to tokyo for 10 days during the New Year period. I don't even know where to start T.T It would be nice to move around with some new friends.
    Private_message
    I will be around by that time .... If u are free .. Do let me know .. Loong holiday ...... Wanna celebrate tooo :)
    Private_message
    Hello:)I'm izumi and I live in Tokyo:)I'd love to go countdown party on 31th but so far there is no luck:(Please Let me know if you are interested to hang out with me on that day!!
    Private_message
    hi i'm from amsterdam an photographer and I will come to japan the 1st of januari for one week. I would like to go to some other cities to like kyoto and osaka. Someone care to travel along. If you want more details of me also see facebook. For some reason i can't update this account , or I just dont understand it fb terrence wong swie san
    Private_message
    There is a CS event on Dec. 29th, Saturday Night @ 8PM!

Its a Mexican Food Buffet Dinner & Salsa Dancing Party!

CS ACTIVITIES LINK:
    https://www.couchsurfing.org/activity/view/J3HQXA/salsa-dancing-party-w-mex-buffet-roppongi-12-29

so far we have about 7 CS friends joining us and 35 non-CS friends coming as well

=)

Let's have fun & celebrate together!
    Private_message
    i arrive tomorrow night and dont really have any plans yet, let me you if you fancy doing somthing

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.