• Hello everyone! I'm Tomi from Finland and I'll be coming to Tokyo the 21st of march and I'll be in Japan for three weeks. I'm gonna buy the JR rail pass so I'll be going allover Japan during those three weeks. Anyone got any good ideas what to do, where to go? And especially where to live? If someone would be ready to take me to their home wherever in Japan for a few nights, I'd be very pleased, because I'm trying to keep me living as low-cost as possible :) Help me!!
    Private_message
    What kind of places you would like to go?
    Private_message
    I'm interested in pretty much everything. It would be nice to know some places where normal tourists doesn't tend to go to... Or the other thing what Iäd like to know is that where I shouldn't go?
    Private_message
    Hey Tomi, I'm also considering a JR rail pass and was wondering if maybe you would like to travel with me for a few days? We could start somewhere together and split paths whenever we feel like. What do you think?
    Private_message
    Hi Max! That sounds great! When are you coming to Japan?

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.