• Hello everyone. I will be in Tokyo on the 25-30 of March. I am staying in a hotel in Shinjuku. Anyone wants to hang around? I am also planning to spend a couple of days just wandering around and taking photos so anyone into photography feel free to join.

Thanks a lot,
    Iacovos
    Private_message
    Hi Iacovos.
    I don't know what my schedule will look like then, but if I'm free during that time I'd be interested in joining you for a photo walk. The cherry blossoms should be in full bloom around that time. What sort of places are you interested in?
    Private_message
    Hello Nana thanks for replying. Well not sure yet. I will look into my Japan guide and let you know closer to the time.

Bus as it' my first time in Japan, mostly standard touristy stuff
    Private_message
    Hi Lacavos,
    I'll be in town after the 26th, staying near Shibuya. I may be interested in meeting up as well. Lets chat as the time gets closer.
    Private_message
    Hey,i would love to join.maybe cherry blossoms viewing.il be in tokyo mar 23 to 26
    Private_message
    Yeah! I am arriving into tokyo the night of the 23rd. I am also staying in shinjuki. Let us do something!
    Private_message
    Hey everyone please keep me in the loop - i have a whole spare day on the 26th and would like to hang out! - been to toyko alot but love it and excited
    Private_message
    I'd like to join this tokyo hang out also, weekend time mainly..:)
    Private_message
    Hi!

I'll be in Tokyo from 20. - 28. March.

I wanna join you and hang out together! ;)
    Private_message
    Hi, i'll will also be in Tokyo then would love to meet up.

I'll be in Tokyo from 23rd - 31st March (atleast I think, nothing planned yet)
    Private_message
    Seems like the group is getting bigger, looking forwards to meet you all when we all get there.

Private_message
    Nice one. Shall we post here when each arrives and see how things go?
    Private_message
    sounds fun I'm Japanese
    Id like to join :)
    Private_message
    Hi There,
    I just booked my trip to Tokyo. Will be there from 27 til 31 of March. Will more than happy to meet for photos and some good food and drinks.

Hope to see all there.
    Cheers,
    Zn
    Private_message
    I'll be in Japan b/w March 27th and April 1st ish. I wanna get in on this huge hang out too!
    Private_message
    I am always up for taking photographs. If you'd still like another photo buddy, then I'm in. ^_^
    Private_message
    I will be arriving in Tokyo on Sunday March 24. Would love to meet up with everyone
    Private_message
    Anybody up for a skype group called, "Tokyo 25.3-05.04" you can add my to skype luisbeteta is my skype nickname and email lbeteta@gmail.com

see you!!
    Private_message
    why not facebook? that would make communication easier. Add me as a friend and I can create the group and add all of you guys
    Private_message
    why not both! :)

I'do this right away.
    Private_message
    Great idea!
    Add me as a friend and to the fb group.

Signe Katrine Rosenberg Petri https://www.facebook.com/Icycoldvoid, please :)
    Private_message
    Hey guys, it's my first time in Tokyo 22nd March until 28th, would love to join in with this! Is there a skype or Facebook group yet? Thanks!
    Private_message
    yes, add me up there to skype. I'll add you to the group
    Private_message
    Hey Martin, I just started a facebook group so send me an invite ans I will add you in there :)
    Private_message
    And don't worry about adding someone else...There's no one with this name on this planet :P
    Private_message
    I think I just added Luis and Iacovos, please check! If not I just added 2 random people.
    Private_message
    Guys Facebook group is up and running, so add me and I will add you in there :)
    Private_message
    (just post at least one message here first so that we don't end up with random people in the group!)
    Private_message
    I don't know yet if I will be free this day, but I would like to join. Tokyo has lot of interesting places for street photography and, particularly, I am interested in small neighborhoods.
    Private_message
    just taking this post to the top again. :)
    Private_message
    Hello guys, I will be in Tokyo 10th until 24th April, would love to join all of you exploring Tokyo! can I join your skype or Facebook group? Gracias!
    Private_message
    Hola, para skype add me (luisbeteta - lbeteta@gmail.com) I will add you then to the group, Facebook tambien. Busca mi nombre o correo electronico. See you!
    Private_message
    I lives not too far from Shinjuku. Maybe we can meet up for a meal during your stay.
    Private_message
    That sounds cool Sephrine :) I will message you when I get there :)
    Private_message
    i'll be there too, march 25th, from mexico
    Private_message
    Hey,

I'll be in Tokyo 20th til 31st March and I'm into photography too!
    Private_message
    bumping this to the top in case other people want to join us :)
    Private_message
    i would like to rent a bike and make a circuit around the city while take some break for photograph

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.