• Hello hello, <br>
    I'm a 20 year old from the United States, and my best friend Tyler and I are going to start backpacking around the world sometime in the next 3 months; we are starting the trip in Tokyo! I'm a performing fingerstyle/percussive guitarist and he is a painter/sculpture; I'm bringing my guitar with me. While we don't have a set itinerary, I know that I want to share my music with as many people as possible wherever I am. To accomplish this I'm really going to need to make a contact in the local music scene! I'm not planning on charging for any of my shows or being picky about where I play, I just want people to hear my stuff. And I really really want to jam with other local musicians! I also like to run cross country, read manga/watch anime, and write poetry.
    So please message me if you know of good trails to run, or of any anime conventions, or poetry slams or places for me to perform! And even if you don't, please message me anyways if you just want to meet up and have a drink. If that's too awkward, then a good excuse would be to ask me to play somewhere random like a group meeting for fellow couch surfers or something, and then talk to me there. lol^_^
    Private_message
    I also play drum set in case anyone wants to jam.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.