• Hello! My daughter, 14 years old, and manga lover has asked us just one thing: she wants to visit Japan. It's the only trip she really wants to do and my wife and I weren't difficult to convince. So, we are 3 persons travelling for around 2 weeks arriving the 29th March in Tokio. And I know Japan is very expensive...I would like to have some advises about lodging and taking wise decisions to save money. I would like to try surfing someone's couch but we are 3 persons and it won't be easy. But any advise will be very highly welcomed! Thanks. Mauricio.
    Private_message
    I am quite fresh to tokyo and do not know many special tricks, but I found an internet blog, wich helped me a lot and I think there are some nice advices:
    tokyocheapo (dot) com
    There is still much time until you come here, and maybe until then I have more to say. Feel free to contact me then \(^_^)/
    Private_message
    Mauricio, hay muchas guesthouses en Tokyo donde podes quedarse por un precio my bajo. Si quieres comer sin que te coste mucho, hay los family restaurants que sirven comida por uno bueno precio. Una rede que es buena es Gusto. Una otra que me gusta mucho es la Yayoi-ken. Pero esta está solamente en japones y si escribi asi やよい件. Hay muchos restaurantes de comida china en la ciudad y alla tambien podes comer barato.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.