• Hello Tokyo! I am here until monday. I will love to see tojtos night life, but must of all I will like to meet somebody to have some fun :) please write here. I have yjis miraculous pocket wifi with me :)....come on! Lets grab a beer together ;) Alexa
    Private_message
    I'm very open for doing something tonight or the coming days. Please PM me. i'm in Harajuku now, but leaving soonish. Even better PM me your LINE, Whatsapp or email. My phone is acting out so reading this message board is a real struggle. :)

Cheers
    Private_message
    It might be a bit late for today but I am up for drinking tonight or next few days as well. Let me know if you guys are going out.
    Cheers ;)
    Private_message
    If you're near Shinjuku or Nakano let's drink it up tonight. Also rugby 7s is on tomorrow.
    Private_message
    Hey guys are u still out??
    Private_message
    Hi! Just arrived last night and don't have anything planned for tonight or tomorrow yet (that's Sat + Sun). If you're still seeking a sake/beer buddy, I'm down. Staying in shinjuku.
    Private_message
    Hei everybody....from all the things I forgot my phone last night. Im sorry my late reply... Lets meet tonight or later on. Im in harajuku area so let me know if you want to meet later....
    Private_message
    Might go to this international party... http://www.tokyoparty.org/party.php?lang=en&p=tokyoparty
    ...if anyone wants to join. Its 1000yen for all you can drink.
    But if a group is getting together for more mellow hangout drinks, I would be down... got a few bars I could suggest. =)
    Private_message
    I'm in Harajuku and down to meet some people up! My apt. is right off of Takeshita street.

Alexa, you want to pick a spot if you going out tonight, so it's easy for people to meet up?

George, that international party seems neat too. You going?
    Private_message
    My *rented* apt. I just got here today and am ready to explore!!!1
    Private_message
    Is anyone free tonight?
    Private_message
    Hi! I am free tonight. Staying at Iiadibashi. Grab a drink anybody?
    Private_message
    Hi! I am free too. I'm at Otsuka!
    Private_message
    Me too! Staying in Kokubunji...what's the plan?
    Private_message
    Hi y'all, not too familiar with those areas, but from what I can tell you're both near-ish to Ikebukuro station? What stations are convenient to you?
    Private_message
    Ikebukuro, Shinjuku, Shibuya :)
    Private_message
    I'm in Kokobunji...haven't seen the city today but tonight sounds good! Where when and how?
    Private_message
    I would be up for a drink around 7 or 8 in Shinjuku, what do you think? Is that OK for anybody?
    Private_message
    Nice! Want to meet in Ikebukuro and just wing it? It looks like there's lots of stuff. If you're interested in eating, there's a sushi place that's come up online...or something else...or we could just drink...;) just name a time. My hostel has an 11 pm curfew, so not-too late is better for me!
    Private_message
    7 pm is Ok for me! Ikebukuro also sounds OK!
    Private_message
    Ok let's do Ikebukuro east exit. I've never been there--I hope it's not too general. 7pm. Do u have a phone?
    Private_message
    Ok! I have a phone! I'll write my number in the message to you, Lindsay!
    Private_message
    7pm is great! (lyuda, that will answer my last message :) Which station, and where abouts? Winging it is the way
    Private_message
    I think Ikebukuro is about an hour from me, Lyuda, do you know the best way to get there?
    Private_message
    Hello guys I am with another couch surfer who is from Canada and we would love to join. So is it 7pm at ikebukuro?
    Private_message
    Thanks Lyuda! I'll be later than 7pm i think, so please send me your mobile number!
    Private_message
    Ryo Kato, yes, it's Ikebukuro at 7 pm. East exit of metro station Ikebukuro!
    Private_message
    Yes! We don't know the station well but we're saying 7pm, metro, east exit. If you have a phone num just private message me or lyuda!
    Private_message
    see you there! i will be coming with my host from Tokyo!
    Private_message
    Where are you? Can't find anybody in Ikebukuro

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.