• Hello Tokyo , my name is Preston L. Veal and I am 1st year law student at the University of Mississippi School of Law. Whenever I am not studying law, in spare my spare time I devout most of my time to photography.

With that being said, this summer I plan on studying abroad at University of Cambridge. The only problem is that my financial aid doesn't cover the whole trip, so I am crowd-sourcing in attempts to cover my expense.

If you would like more information view the attached link or inbox me:

http://funds.gofundme.com/index.php?route=edit2/customize&url=2fysdg&back=1&start=1
    Private_message
    I prefer to call it fundraising Sir McGregor. :)
    Private_message
    I appreciate your response but if you are not helping me just leave me along. I am not impeding on your life in kind of way. Thank you!
    Private_message
    Asking for money is just completely against the idea of this community. Tokio and CS in general. Kindly take your begging elsewhere.
    Private_message
    And yes, spam is cluttering up the group for those who are looking for, you know, information on Tokyo. So that's why people mind.
    Private_message
    Preston, as you may felt, your attemp here is just going against your intention. If you really want to fund raise or gain some support to your cause, you may better find another place to look for help. All the best.
    Private_message
    Preston, you are not originally from Tokyo, you are not currently living in Tokyo, you are not planning to come to Tokyo... and your project is not about traveling (just moving to another place)...

What does it have to do with a forum about Tokyo in a traveling page?

I'm not mentioning the fundraising, it's a little bit more subjective, but 100% of the people can understand that, objectively, you should not ask about this, here for sure.

Good luck anyway, using other tools,

David

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.