• Hey CS Tokyo!

I want to go to the Imperial Palace tomorrow since it will be only 1 of the two times a year where the gates are open to the public!

Let me know if you would like to join me?
    Private_message
    i want to go!
    where o we meet!!!
    hugs!!
    Private_message
    I wanna join as well. Where and what time to meet?
    Private_message
    Sorry I got your message about time and place :) See you tomorrow
    Private_message
    For the people looking for more information:

"Emperor's New Year Greeting

On January 2, the Emperor makes several public appearances at the Tokyo Imperial Palace. It is one of only two occasions during the year, when the inner grounds of the palace are opened to the public. (The other is the Emperor's birthday on December 23.)

The Emperor and family members are scheduled to appear on a glass protected balcony around 10:10, 11:00, 11:50, 13:30 and 14:20, waving and shortly speaking to the flag waving crowd."
    Private_message
    I'd like to join you guys, was planning to go there with my guest (she's from San Francisco) but am afraid I won't wake up on time to make it that early (only slept 3-ish hours last night)... let's see
    No matter what, enjoy
    Private_message
    I wanna go as well, pleawe have a sign or something to find you guys!
    Private_message
    If somebody didn't wake up on time but still want some company, I am going there with 2 of my guests and 1 of their friend (all of them from the US)(1 living in Korea and 1 in Japan though).
    We could meet at 11:55-12:00 at Kudanshita station (not the closest one, but offering a nice 1.5/2km walk though a park). Never been there before, but just meet at the exit the closest to Imperial palace (I'll be coming from Hatsudai/Shinjuku on the Toei Shinjuku Line).
    My phone number: +81 80 3754 7422 from an international phone, 080 3754 7422 from a Japanese phone.
    Call me if you can't find us or are late.
    David ツ

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.