• Hey everybody !

Next week I ll be in Kyoto (AAAHHHH !!!!!) for 16 days. I red about the Japan Rail Pass, do you think it s really worth to buy it ?!

Thank you for your help !

Anne
    Private_message
    I don't know exactly how much is it, but I heard it is a very good deal for foreign tourists.
    Private_message
    If you travel in Kansai area only (Kyoto,Osaka,Nara,Kobe) you can use Kansai thru pass or JR west pass.

I used to buy JR pass 7 days, I traveled from Hokkaido to Hiroshima,it's very worth for me.
    Private_message
    I'd be really interested to know what people think about the JR pass, I'n going to be in Japan for the same sort of time and can't work out if it's worth getting or not.
    Private_message
    Also i buy jr pass because i will use it for round trip osaka kyoto and tokyo..
    Private_message
    Hii Anne hope we can travel and explore tokyo and osaka together..i will be in osaka and kyoto on 8-12march and go to tokyo 12 until 16march..
    Private_message
    Thank you a lot everybody for your help ! My host told me that it s maybe not so worth because there are night train or bus ... So let s see !

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.