• Hey guys,

I am planning to be in Minamiuonuma (near Niigata) on 23 feb for Birthday surprise to my fiance. I never met her in person ( because in our tradition we are not allowed to met before wedding)i can explain all this story once i can be there (If you guys help me with this)

So coming back to plan..i am planning to for around 13-14 days and hopefully wanna be in Tokyo on 18th Feb'2013. Once i spend 2-3 days in Tokyo and get to know culture and people then i will head for her University in Minamiuonuma.

After 23rd i wanna travel other parts of japan ( Please suggest what should i plan ??)

As japan is my first country to visit outside India. I need your help. I would love if i get a travel buddy and companion in Japan.

Guys feel free to reply (on post or private)... Once i get some ideas from you i will book my tickets.

Many thanks in advance

Cheers
    Dilip

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.