• Hey guys! :)
    I am visiting Tokyo 16-25th of May with a friend of mine, and we would LOVE to meet some new people who would like to party, chat and show us around :)
    Tokyo was my dream since I was 8 (I still watch anime though...) and that is why I can understand SOME of the worlds in Japanese (years of listening to your seiyuu made me remember somethin' ^^"). I am fluent in English (I studied in Denmark, so I experience no language barrier at all) and ready to enjoy the city :) This trip is basically chasing my dream and I am willing to see and experience as much as I can. I look forward to party, learn about the culture and tradition, and experience the culture which is totally different than mine. I am still working on my accommodation (but it will be somewhere close to the city centre I believe).
    I love music, theatre, sushi (^^") and anything crazy. I love doing crazy things.
    If you want to meet, chat or show me something extraordinary in Tokyo I'd love that!
    Cheers!
    Private_message
    cześć! welcome to tokyo. If you want, I would be pleased to guide you and your friend in Tokyo. Send me a message in you need any help!
    Private_message
    That would be great! :)
    Private_message
    Welcome to Tokyo! While you are staying in Tokyo, aren't a party, a club, and crazy play carried out together with me? This play regards you as making this country like more.

I waiting for your reply. ^^
    Private_message
    I might be available end of march!
    I can show you around Tokyo, have a party if you want :)
    Text me!

Btw, I'm traveling Europe right now and was in Poland, Warsaw and krakow. Great city!! I love Poland!!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.