• Hey guys! Spring and the Sun is here -- woop!

I was planning on doing some photography around the best
    places in the city. If anyone is interested in doing this and that -- here and there around pretty sites in Tokyo, let me know. Im on a one year around the world tour from California and looking forward to meeting some of you locals and travelers --all.

My photo blog -- www.dilipsglobe.blogspot.com
    Private_message
    Yo im in yoyogi currently
    Private_message
    Hey Dilip, you still here?? And Tim, I'm right by there too, lol
    Private_message
    Sup yall -- just saw this. ping me on my celly, yeah? were is the MUZIK??? 08041829569
    Private_message
    you going to be around this weekend? we are doing Hanami in the park, and then going out for some tunes later! I'll hit you up tomorrow!
    Private_message
    yup yup! i gotta tarp today. now we just need an outdoor speaker/ghetto blaster
    Private_message
    Aright fellas lets do this! Im game. And for odile -- Im open, sounds fun. Let me know. And Tim I got your message just give a shout before you head out.
    Private_message
    Hi dude, I want to post the same text than Jessica. How long will u stay to Japan. Cauz I will be to Kyoto from 11th of may to 17th then I will be around Tokyo close to mont fuji then from 25th to 1st of June to Tokyo. I hope we will meet and drink some beers somewhere.
    Private_message
    Hey I would like to meet other photographers and go walking through the streets of Tokyo taking photos. I'll be in Tokyo upto 29th March.
    Private_message
    awesome dilip- hope to see ya tomorrow! i`ll be in yoyogi all day

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.