• Hi all! I ll be visiting Tokyo from Feb 7-11 alone and would love to hang out with people there and discover the city :)
    If you have some free time for a drink and to chat, let's meet! I speak French, English, and Korean and curious on everything :)
    Cheers!
    Private_message
    I am thinking of hanging out at night this weekend. If you are free or interested in please let me know.
    Cheers!!!
    Private_message
    Hi Fumiko! Yeah, how about Saturday night? Where can we meet? I will be near Ebisu in the afternoon~
    Private_message
    oh, that sounds pretty good.
    May I take Naomi(she also couch surfer and talking hang out on weekend)? do you mind if I take some more who wants to chat?
    see you soon!!
    Private_message
    It will be even nicer! :) can't wait to meet you all!
    Private_message
    Thats must be great!!!! I send e-mail to Naomi just before. so I am waiting for her reply right now.
    Private_message
    Hello, I'll be in Tokyo this week, May I join your group for party ? I'm also alone here :)
    Private_message
    Hi Mathieu! Sure, let's discover the city together :) Fumiko, has Naomi replied to you?
    Private_message
    No,not yet. But I think that Naomi, she is coming.
    Private_message
    Great! Any idea ion where we can meet at around 7pm? Fumiko, I think you re the expert of the area...:)
    Private_message
    OK! How about Shibuya? Because there are many choice. Maybe we go to Izakaya(eat and drink) and then bar or something?
    I have got e-mail from Naomi just now. She also join with other couch surfers.
    place: Shibuya
    date: 9th Sat Feb
    time: 7pm
    meeting point: Hachikou(dog stature)
    my mobile:090-5786-0987(just in case)
    Is it all right? I will find Izakaya or dining place, do not worry.

If anybody join with us, just let me know!!
    Cheers!
    Private_message
    This is great! See you there :)
    Private_message
    Right, Naomi takes American guy, I guess. so we can hang out!!
    See you Olive and Mathiew!!!
    Looking forward to meeting you soon!!!
    Fumiko xxxx
    Private_message
    hey Fumiko .

I wld like to join u all on sat night if its ok with u all . do let me know ..
    Private_message
    Hello Olive....
    Are you french ?
    Let's go to drink if you have time....
    Tokyo is the funiiest place in the world !!
    Private_message
    Hey I am in Chiba for a few more weeks and want to hang out in Tokyo more! If you don't mind me joining this weekend.
    Private_message
    If you don't mind me joining this weekend, that would be great ***
    Private_message
    Raji, and Sara! that's sounds great!
    Coco, would you like to hang out at Sat night with us?
    so the member is Olive, Mathieu, Naomi& her friend, Raji, Sara and Me. Anybody wants to join us?
    It sounds really fun!!
    See you tomorrow night!!
    Fumiko xxxxx
    Private_message
    I might join too! Of course if that's OK for you guys
    Private_message
    Alejandro, Ciao!!! Yes, Ofcourse!

Private_message
    Yeah! We are a big group now :) let's have fun together~ see you tomorrow guys!
    Private_message
    Hi Coco, I'm not French but can speak French ;) come join us if you have time tomorrow!
    Private_message
    Can I join with you guys?
    Private_message
    6時まで北柏でバイトやってるから、ちょっと遅くなるかもしれない。いつ着けるか知ってたら、ふみこさんに電話する。ごめんね!
    ケイタイアドレスは?電車の中でそれの方がいいかもね。
    Private_message
    Hi Sara! Ok, it is no problem! My mobile address is
    fumiko0880@docomo.ne.jp

We are waiting for you.
    Talk to you soon!!!
    Kiss xxx
    Fumiko
    Private_message
    Welcome, Thibaut! At first it was Olive, Naomi and Me but it became a expanded now. See you soon!
    Fumiko

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.