• Hi everyone - I am a Russian girl and will be travelling with a friend to Tokyo from 23rd to 27th of February, I would appreciate any advice on places to stay (hotels or apts for rent), as well as on things to do/see/eat etc.

Of course, if somebody would be able to meet us during those days for drinks/hang-out or a short 'insider' tour of the city would be so-so great!!!

Thanks in advance :)
    Private_message
    I live in Japan. What would you like to see?
    Private_message
    Hello, ill be traveling around the same time as you, we could meet up and explore a little together....?
    Private_message
    Clinton - hi - sure that would be fun! we have no itinerary or definite plans yet...:)

Fernando - it's my first time in Japan, so I am thinking some quite touristy things... maybe you have some special recommendations?
    Private_message
    Hello! I would be happy to meet you guys and I can probably guide you the city in the weekend. Let me know if you need any help or information!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.