• Hi everyone,

I am planning to check out the live music scene in Shibuya and Shinjuku (the two places I was advise to go for music). Anyone wish to join me?

Jason
    Private_message
    Hey, I'd also like to check out the Tokyo music scene. I've heard that the two places you mentioned are really good for live music, and Roppongi is good for bars of many different genres. I'm going to a gig on the 31st in Shibuya, at the venue What the Dickens! (English bar), it's some acoustic guy playing which should be cool. Also want to check out a jazz bar in Roppongi at some point. Let me know if there's anything you want to do in particular and I'll join you.
    Private_message
    Hey Jason
    I might be on

U on what's app? Or viber??

Skype??
    Private_message
    Hi peeps, I have messaged you. I will reached on Friday midnight. So I could meet on Saturday onwards :)

Hope to hang out !
    Private_message
    Hope to meet with locals too :)
    Hit me up!
    Private_message
    Can I join you ? I'am a lonely frenchy in Tokyo

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.