• Hi guys. Greetings from Manila, The Philippines. I wil be flying over with a friend to see Ozzfest 2013. The lineup is quite promising (http://ozzfestjapan.com/bands.html) and since I'm a big fan of TOOL, Deftones and Slipknot Im definitely not missing this event. We already have hosts but if anyone else here would want to go to the concert and mosh, we will be more than happy to join you. It will be cool to have a solid Couchsurfing delegation to mark this landmark event!

Anyone interested?

Cheers
    Benj \m/

Private_message
    Anyone else going? we're having problems booking from the international ticketing page. :(
    Private_message
    I am backpacking across asia for a few months and ending my trip in Japan for this. Lineup is insane . Any luck with the ticket?
    Private_message
    I already have a ticket. A friend of mine based in Japan bought it for me. They're a bit steep at 27,000 yen but I really want to see both shows. Really excited!
    Private_message
    This comment has been hidden by its author. Please log in or register to see it.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.