• Hi guys, hope u all doing good. Im Meliana, 19 years old , and indonesian student living in Singapore. and through this message, I would like to ask u guys to help me to do a small thing but means a lot for me ^^
    >>I really need help from u guys.
    >>Well, I got a good friend in Netherlands, but we haven't seen each other like 2 years.
    >>And I cant visit him for his upcoming birthday (14th of Feb) since I got some problem with my study. and His name is Maurits.
    >>And too bad that the only thing I can give for him for birthday present is only a video to congratulate him.
    >>So I was wondering if you guys willing to write "Happy Birthday , Maurits!" in your own language, and also write your name and your country u come from on a piece of paper :), and then u guys can hold that paper and picture it with yourself ^^
    >>
    >>Example : Joyeux anniversaire, Maurits!
    >>from Guillaume, France
    >>
    >>and then u guys picture that written paper with yourselves :)
    >>
    >>Oh and afterwards, please send the photo to my email : chopina_girl@yahoo.com
    >>
    >>Lastly, Thank you very much , guys. ^___^
    >>I really do appreciate your time to read my message..
    >>
    >>
    >>Meliana

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.