• hi guys.i am curently in Kuala Lumpur.I would like to come in Tokyo for a few days.Does someone know how to arrive cheap there maybe by train .I can come from Kuala Lumpur,Vietnam,Cambodia ,Laos or Hong Kong.can anybody help me thanks?
    Private_message
    do you mean you want to come from Kuala Lumpur to Tokyo by train?
    or from Narita airport to Tokyo?
    Private_message
    The fare from Narita airport to Tokyo station is 1,280 yen.
    Not transfer the train.
    Have a nice trip!!!(^^)
    Private_message
    Monica, Air Ásia has the cheapest flights from Kuala Lumpur to Tokyo.
    Private_message
    Peach air is another option though you'll have to fly into Osaka.
    Private_message
    thanks guys. I found from KL to tokyo with air asia. and from tokyo to manilla or taipei.
    so i m really thinking to come in april. i m so excited:).hope i m not going to be bankrupt after this:)))
    Private_message
    use this: http://travel.pricerunner.co.uk/
    and make sure to select "nearby airports" and "my dates are flexible" then "+/- 3 days" I'me sure you can fins something cheap...
    Private_message
    The cheapest flights from KL to Tokyo are almost always with Air Asia. If you book far in advance, there are often really cheap promotional deals.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.