• Hi guys,

I will be in Tokyo this weekend. Since it's my second time to visit Tokyo, I'd like to see some cool places, not just ordinary tourist sites.

Anyone kind enough to take me to the local 'must-see' places, restaurants, or bars, clubs, or anything?
    Private_message
    Hi, Jia!
    How about Shimokitazawa?
    It's an awesome town near Shibuya. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shimokitazawa
    If you're interested and have time on the evening of 2/2, I'm pleased to guide you and take you some restaurants and bars in Shimokitazawa :)
    Private_message
    090-19976095
    call me, i m here since 6 days in yokohama and i m here 5 days more here, so i ll show u every thing, because my uncle knows every thing in japan, he lives here since 30 years.........i m waiting

Regards,

Umesh Kumar.
    Private_message
    Hello. I think I have a time then showing around. Just let me know when u are free!!!
    Private_message
    안녀, Hello,

It 's been 4 days since I am in tokyo and I wish I could go to Shimokitazawa. I will maybe not be free in afternoon and early evening on saturday... But I will check this post and if you set a suitable meeting time for my schedule, I would be happy to join you. If you don't mind... I have no plan for to night also but it's already late. I stay in Shibuya by the way.
    Jia, I live in Korea those days. So if not tomorow see you maybe in Busan or Seoul.

Ja ne !!!
    Private_message
    odaiba this a beatiful place :)
    Private_message
    i will be having a yummy LUNCH with CS friends at a Peruvian restaurant on Saturday, February 2nd @ 11:30 am, if you want to join us!

CS ACTIVITIES LINK: http://www.couchsurfing.org/activity/view/JKH20K

At night time, some other friends & i will be partying and dancing at the nightclub named "ColoR" in the Roppongi area, near the station. Please feel free to join us! =)

- Oscar
    Private_message
    If there is someone interested to go to Shimokitazawa, I will wait at the Hachi-ko statue (it'a dog by the way) in Shibuya at 3:30. I will wait a little bit there.
    I don't know if I will be able to check your answer (is there is one...) by this time.
    Well, check my pictures to see how I look like !
    Who ever you are, do not hesitate to come, especially if you are japanese and know the place ;-)

See you soon then !

Romain

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.