• :)

Private_message
    hi guys! im japanese girl but I've been living in New Zealand since April 2011. i come back to tokyo as a month of holiday :) I'm super nerves that i will forget english during the holiday! so I'm looking for someone who can speak english with me! I'm quite easy going person so just contact to me if you guys are interested in:) thank you for reading this ;0)!
    Private_message
    Hey Chie...when are you in Tokyo?
    Private_message
    I'm in tokyo now! What is your plans?
    Private_message
    hi- luke and jaume :) i live in itabashiku where is near to ikebukuro but i can go anywhere:)!
    Private_message
    I'm in Shibuya and will be heading out for some drinks this evening with some friends. Feel free to join.
    Private_message
    noooooo, i just come back to home:( i don't have mobile in japan so i could not check it this... when you go out let me know then:) thanks
    Private_message
    Hi Chie! Some CS people are gathering for Dinner in Tokyo on Jan. 12th, Saturday night @ 8 PM! Feel free to join us! =)

CS ACTIVITIES LINK:
    https://www.couchsurfing.org/activity/view/KSBKVK/dinner-at-the-pink-cow-and-maybe-something-after
    Private_message
    Hi Chie^^
    I'm French, i go to Tokyo in April, are you in Japan inApril?
    Private_message
    hi! Oscar:) thank you for inviting me:)!
    Private_message
    hey wesley! i will definitely in NZ in Apr:( but i can recommend somewhere if you want, enjoy in tokyo!
    Private_message
    Hello Chie,
    I am a kiwi and myself and my friend are going to Japan in late January to mid February and are looking to spend a few nights in Tokyo. We could keep your English skills up if we could crash on your couch!
    Private_message
    Hi Chie,

Im living in Abiko but from NZ, looking for a couch this saturday and to explore Tokyo.

Cool

Ben
    Private_message
    HI Mathias- sorry I'm staying in my friends house now so i think there is no available to stay:( sorry for that. when will you come to tokyo? if you want i can introduce some place?:)
    Private_message
    hey joe- thank you for posting this! i would love to meet you in tokyo. that would be cool eh:)
    Private_message
    hi ben- sorry as i told mathias I'm staying my friends house even my home is in tokyo lol sorry for that!
    Private_message
    Hi Chie,

I am an expat working for an american company in tokyo since last week.i do not know much about tokyo so if we can catch up, hangout maybe you could tell me more about this place. shout.
    Private_message
    Hi,

When and where will you be in Japan?

I'll be in Tokyo on 30 March for two weeks or so and would love to meet people over.

If you're interest, let's make contact.

: )
    Private_message
    Hi Daniel- I already in japan but i have to go back to Auckland on 10th of Feb. so that moment i won't be here:(

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.