• Hi! I'll be in Tokyo from the 20th of Jan till the 4th of Feb. I would love to meet up with anyone for a drink or coffee and a bit of an explore, I'm travelling alone and feeling a bit nervous~ Thanks x
    Private_message
    I'd like to enjoy with you!!
    From Tokyo!!
    I'm university student!!
    Private_message
    Hi, I'm in Tokyo from Jan 25th - Feb 1st. Also a lone traveller, would be cool to hang out and have a look around the city :)
    Private_message
    Hi there! I'll be in Tokyo from ~26 Jan to 30 Jan and would love someone to hang out with!
    Private_message
    Hi Charlotte! I arrive on Wednesday in Tokyo for the first time. Lets meet up and explore the city together.
    Private_message
    hey there! i live around tokyo and love to hang out if you have some time!
    Private_message
    Hi Charlotte !, = )

There is a really fun Salsa & Bachata Dancing party with a Cal-Mexican food buffet in Roppongi on January 25th, Friday Night at 7PM!

We are expecting about 40-50 guests so far from CS & Local International Community! = )

Let's make some new friends in Tokyo!

=)

CS EVENT LINK: https://www.couchsurfing.org/activity/view/LE46UK/salsa-dancing-party-w-mex-buffet-roppongi-1-25

cheers,

Oscar Arias
    Private_message
    Hey guys, can I join you?

Im in Tokyo right now and Ill be here for a few days. If you guys want to hang out, have dinner or hit the bars, please let me know. Ive seen some really nice places around here. See you!

Ivan

Private_message
    hey everyone,
    I'm in Tokyo too ! This week end I'm going to Sinjuku, if you want to do something.
    I'm ready : )
    cédric
    Private_message
    Hey guys!
    Today, thursday 24th, we r going to Shinjulu. We will meet at the Shinjuku station at 6:30pm, east exit. If you are coming, please send me a private message, cuz i can get an alert on my phone and I will know for sure that you are coming and we can wait or look for you there.

Everyone is welcome!!

See you later.
    Private_message
    Hi Everyone,

I am also a solo traveller and will be in Tokyo between the 29th and the 6th. If anyone wants to hangout just msg me!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.