• hi,i'm Pierre,i come from france.
    i'll be in Tokyo near march the 2nd or 3rd.
    i'll be alone alone and i'd really like to meet people,to discover more Japan and japanese.
    I'm looking for a couch too...i'll come back in france march the 8th.
    so if you want to meet me,to have a drink or to show me something special that you love in your town,or to host me,you can contact me.
    see you
    Private_message
    hi pierre
    sorry i dont have couch for you, desole!

have you tried to post another way?
    if you haven't done it, i'd like to recommend this. http://www.couchsurfing.org/couchmanager?tab=itinerary
    and click to post "Créer une CouchRequest "

even if you can't find any host then, you can find people who is traveling like you or living in tokyo https://www.couchsurfing.org/search/in/map/36.0492,140.134,35.3297,139.248,8/mode/T

hope will be helpful, Bon voyage!
    Private_message
    hi yuichi,
    thanks a lot for your advice.
    i'll try it immediatly
    Private_message
    that's done!
    when i'll be in tokyo,it will be glad to meet you...so if you have time...
    Private_message
    d'accord, trebien!
    we can meet in tokyo probably (depend on my work)
    i'll send you private message later to keep in touch.
    bye for now!
    Private_message
    Hi Pierre!
    I can't host you, but there's a good chance I'll be available for a day/evening during your visit, if you'd like a tour guide. I've been in Tokyo a couple of months, so it's still new and exciting. :) Send me a message closer to your visit!
    Cheers!
    Lisa
    Private_message
    hi lisa,
    it's okay,when i'll be in tokyo,i'll let you know.
    bye
    Private_message
    Hi Lisa .. I just got to Japan 2weeks ago.. will be here till the last week in March. So you can send a message when you arrive. cheers

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.