• Hi! Im in Japan until 13 february!im staying in Yokohama. I looking for friends around here! Im Polish and this is my first time in Japan! I really want see something interesting in Japan and meet people with passion ;))) I love cooking, snoboarding and surfing !
    Private_message
    Lol manabu :p though, karolina, I do recommend you go to it. I went to the last one and it was great! I've since moves far far away to ibaraki, otherwise I'd go again!

That aside, I have two friends in Yokohama. I might visit them during the holidays. We could meet up then?

Ps: I was a cook for 3 years back home. I'm apparently pretty good at it.
    Private_message
    hello Karolina = ),

I suggest you try the CS Tokyo Monthly Gathering in Shibuya tonight, Dec. 13th to meet some new people to hang out with..!

here is the CS LINK: https://www.couchsurfing.org/activity/view/ITKCSA/tokyo-group-monthly-gathering-in-shibuya-26th
    Private_message
    Hi Karolina,

Wanna travel together? I have been to Japan once before and I love the place too, I want to explore more with a friend that can share English conversation. I have been around Australia, Europe, United States, Canada and Mostly Asia. I would love to share my travel experience with someone who have the same enthusiast.

Love to hear from you soon.

Happy Traveling & Season's Greeting

Gus Sydney
    Private_message
    PS I will arrive Tokyo Dec 14th

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.