• Hi!
    Tommorow I will arrive to Tokyo(Narita) at 9.45 pm and I m looking for nice person,who will help me to move to Otsuka.
    Please write me soon!
    Private_message
    You can take train or shuttle bus to Tokyo station then take train to Otuka.
    Private_message
    I think that Keise Line is good choice for you.
    If you get on the sky access train at 22:29 bound for Ueno and make train connections at Nippori, you can reach Otsuka on the same day.
    Private_message
    When you miss the last train, you can use a limousine bus bound for Tokyo station. After that you may use Yamanote line of JR from Tokyo to Otsuka.
    Private_message
    Narita Airport is kind of far from Tokyo and people have to work the next day, so I'm afraid it's hard to find people who would pick you up at the airport with their vehicles.

As Kanako and Nobuyoshi suggest, the shuttle buses from Narita run until 23:10ish - depending on which terminal you arrive - and it takes 60 minutes to Tokyo Main Station. From there, transfer to Yamanote line - the last train departs at 0:38.

Best of luck!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.