• I want to go to the New Year Party to make it nice! I need someone who is definitely can go out NYE . The first,shall we go to a nice Bar which I go normally,mix people ,Japanese&foreigners (open till 5:00am,if you want to stay) in Roppongi and if anyone is interested to go to a Count down Party in a nice place,only few minutes walk from the Bar,there is The city view countdown Party at 52floors in Roppongi Hills has a fantastic view!(This one you need a ticket to book as soon as possible, the price ¥4500,I can help you how to get a ticket) Anyone are welcome.
    Private_message
    Ok,I will try to send a message to them.My place is outside of Tokyo.Bit far from Tokyo,but I used to work in Tokyo.
    Private_message
    wanna be friends ?
    I will be in japan next month....
    Private_message
    The Bar Roppongi will be open all night.Eat and drink.
    Are there anyone want to go to this party after?
    You need a ticket. If you definitely want to go,I will be able to give a ticket 30th and exchange money.I want to hear from you as soon as possible.NYE party is everywhere similar price.
    Actually I have never been to this party but has "the Best view in Tokyo!!!"
    Have a look! http://www.timeout.jp/en/tokyo/event/6744/Tokyo-City-View-Countdown-Party-2013
    Private_message
    Now I have 2 spare tickets!Who want to go??
    Private_message
    I'll take a ticket, if you still have one?
    Private_message
    Now I have been expecting 2couples are coming and hopefully another few people.
    Private_message
    The Price of ticket is ¥4500. New year big party every where similar price. It is a nice party with the best view!
    Private_message
    If you do not feel like the party or can not afford,so just come to have a drink in the Bar.
    Private_message
    I:m keen! We re two Australians staying in Shinjuko :)
    Our plans with friends have fallen thru :( They thought Tokyo was too cold and left! So we are trying to make new plans fast!
    Private_message
    Hey Sakura, would love to join the drinking! Where is the bar btw?
    Private_message
    Private_message
    Private_message
    Private_message
    Private_message
    Now 5people are coming! have a drink and party!
    Private_message
    make it six (if i can figure out how to return back to shinjuku)
    Private_message
    I would love to go. Is it still possible to get a ticket?
    Private_message
    I`d like to drop by and meet you guys too4The trains will be running 24hours a day. Anyone up for a shrine visit afterwards to Meiji shrine? (3 hourse of company aftrwards in the first visit of the new year, if not too sozzled?)
    Private_message
    ~ At 7:45PM  ”West Walk Entrance”in the Roppoingi Hills
~
    I may not have a ticket but just join a drink! It is a nice Bar opens till 5:00am next day.

<To use Roppongi St. Exit 3, 4mins walk>
    Train: If you use: Hibiya Line(Subway)/ Toei Ooedo Line
    Roppongi Exit3→Go to the grand→Turn Left& go straght→
    on your left side Pass through Azabu Police St.→BRASSERIE Le DUC Cafe→ Banana Republic(Clothe shop)→
    →You can see the “Merto Hat in Roppongi Hills &To use Right side of the stairs &go to up stairs→ To go to the Right side →You can see “ZARA(Cloth shop)”→go to the ”West Walk”(Meeting Point)in the Roppoingi Hills

Private_message
    "West walk Entrance" http://www.roppongihills.com/en/guide/floor_guide/west_walk/floor_1.html
    I will be able to sent more details with pictures how to go. Please send your e-mail address to me!
    Private_message
    Was looking for something to do before 9 (planning to go to Shibuya around that time and meet some friends).
    Then I'll come and join you at 7:45.
    Any phone number just in case?

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.