• If you are any of those AND Japanese, then you are interesting to my guest...
    I have a guest (2 actually) from South Africa, who is a writer... she came to Tokyo to make more accurate the book she's currently writing, with the reality of Japan nowadays.
    If you have 2 spare hours to share with her, on Monday evening or Thursday evening (or Friday morning/afternoon if none of the 2 other options work), that would be lovely. She would happily treat you for dinner in exchange.

And if you are not available, she would still be grateful if you could answer some of the questions by email.
    You would probably be welcome to stay at her place in South Africa, and/or get a mention of you in the book, and/or get a copy of it.

Let me know,

David ツ
    Private_message
    Nobody to meet a South African?
    Nobody to share his lifestyle?
    Nobody to get a free dinner/lunch / mention in a book / copy of a book / invitation to stay in South Africa?!
    ;-)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.