• iwant to visit Japan this year and looking for info about what time is the best time to travel , money wise and events wise , i wouuld like to get some info from non Japanese and Japanese people as well, thanks for the help!
    Lino
    Private_message
    I think the Koenji dance festival is the best thing I've seen while living in Japan, it's around the end of July in Tokyo. Check out this website, but this years date hasn't been decided yet I don't think. http://en.koenji-awaodori.com/
    Private_message
    Sorry, August, not July.
    Private_message
    Hiya. best season for visiting Japan is last ten days of March to first week of April, or summer. tons of cherry blossom come into bloom in spring in everywhere. we have a habit of drinking or hold party under the cherry blossom every spring. sometime sots are messy, but cherry blossom is awfully beautiful!
    in summer you can find lot of fireworks festival or summer festival.
    it worthwhile to see.

and, if you want to save your accommodation, I think youth hostel is the cheapest one. the average price of youth hotel is 2000 to 3500 yen.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.