• new to Tokyo, and hope to meet some English speakers to hang out together, i am traveling alone, and always want to meet new people, i don't speak Japanese at all, my accommodation is near by Asakusabash station.
    Private_message
    maybe im gonna be free on 20th Feb. I will show u around Tokyo if u want
    Private_message
    I don't think I can show you around Tokyo since I'm also a traveler.

But why don't you meet up and just walk around and have a coffee togeter? I might be available till 19th 4 or 5 pm.

Let me know if you want a company
    Private_message
    to Yu Nezu, Cool, thank you, why not send me a message with your cellphone number, so i can txt you on 20th... happy.
    Private_message
    to BUMJUN KIM, i don't think 4 or 5 pm on 19th will be good for me, my flight arrives Tokyo more or less that time, why don't we meet for a drink late on 19th? since i am going to Korea too after Japan, would love to meet Korean.. :-p
    Private_message
    to Paloma Benavides, no i am from east of China, and i love dancing too. :-p... haha
    Private_message
    Oh... i d love to talk to you but im planing to leave tokyo after that time
    Maybe next time!!
    Private_message
    Hi, I also came to Tokyo this week, may be we can explore together. Weekdays would be busy but we can catch up on weekend
    Private_message
    hey, on Wednesday it might be difficlut to get a holiday,shit. but someday we can gather!
    sorry
    Private_message
    to BUMJUN KIM,woo, ok, next time, maybe in Seoul.. enjoy your trip in Tokyo.
    Private_message
    to Yu Nezu, It's ok, better when we r both convenient, we can meet somewhere for a coffee, or maybe someday if u r traveling to China..
    Private_message
    to Rahul Arora, Sure, we can meet for a coffee and then see what we both like to see in this city...
    Private_message
    i am so excited, first holiday this year...hope i won't miss my flight, i terribly had many many experiences missed the flights, most r international... when i feel boring waiting , i will fall asleep, and when i fall asleep, nothing can wake me up, and most time i travel without luggages. good luck to me...
    Private_message
    Hi Susu, It's my first time in Japan as well. I will be here for a couple of months so I hang out with you and we can learn the city together as well. Let me know if you are interested.
    Private_message
    I will fly into Tokyo on the 21st and stay until the 27th. I am looking for someone to hang out with during the weekdays that I am there. I am very interested in shopping and anything else fun! Message me if you'd like to hang. ^^
    Private_message
    Hi! Sorry for the 20th but i can be flexible on weekends so if u guys have something to catch up, post here about the information
    Private_message
    If you want to meet local Japanese people and see real Japanese culture,this website probably helps you blush up your itinerary.
    https://www.govoyagin.com/activities?country=japan&area=all&category=all&sort_by=price-lo

more than 200 unique activities in Tokyo are listed up and hosted by local Japanese.
    most of the hosts can speak English so no worries about the language.
    I also recommend you to visit Kamakura that is 1 hour away from the center of Tokyo. You can feel kind of traditional Japan by visiting temples and walking on streets there.
    Hope you have a good time.
    Private_message
    thank you.. guys, i had a busy day today, and the day after tomorrow i will go to hakone, any one wanna join me..

the plan of Thursday will go the tsukiji market, and then Odaiba, any one wanna meet there? i probably will be there by noon, and will spend the afternoon in the area. in case i cant find free wifi, if someone is near by that area and wanna meet up for coffee, maybe just give me a call... 008613921900067...

Private_message
    Hi! I m in Venice! But hope go there soon! If you come to Venice sooner tell me pls! I will be glad be u guide!
    Private_message
    Hey Susu! How are you? I'm organizing CS Meetups on Friday nights, 90% of people there speak english and it's a good atmosphere to meet folks living / traveling in Tokyo. Just join us! http://www.couchsurfing.org/activity/view/NFHTU5

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.