• There are 3 of us coming to Tokyo April 6th (when we actually land) till the 20th. I have been before but the other 2 guys haven't but we are looking for some people to explore Tokyo with because the more the merrier!

So if going to many restaurants, exploring the touristy destinations while mixing in a good amount of offbeat destinations sounds like fun send me a message and we can exchange emails and plan something.

I will have a phone while in Japan but I wont know the number until I get to the airport.
    Private_message
    hey I'll be there around the same time as you guys. I've been to Tokyo before so maybe I can show you some spots. I just want to say that the first weekend of April, mostly everyone will be gathering together in the parks for Hanami. (view cherry blossoms and drink, drink, drink lol)
    keep in touch so maybe we can meet over there
    Private_message
    im here till august. my school starts back up in april so ill be a little busy at first, but i can manage some free time. I know my way around Shinjuku, Shibuya, Ikebukuro and Akiba pretty well, and I can show you guys around a bit if u want
    Private_message
    I also I'm able, lets put some day, time and place to organise a meeting!
    Private_message
    Where in Canada are you guys from by chance? I might be visiting Tokyo at that time, I'm from Vancouver
    Private_message
    I'll be with my husband in Tokyo and would like to hang out on April the 13rd or the 23rd (evenings). We are quite fond of Karaoke so we'd live to try it out with people out there :) Or we'd be open to discover a new restaurant or a nice place to have a drink or two... So if you're interested in joining us that could be nice :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.