• I'm moving to Toronto in 5 weeks & was wondering what the best mobile phone network to go with is??? I want to get an new Iphone 5 included in the plan/contact if possible.....? What networks are you guys with? Are they any good? What's the best value network? If I head down to the USA for the wknd will my network still work??

Someone please help me! Cheers legends!
    Private_message
    I am with Wind Mobile. Its $40 umlimited data. Its the best network that I have used so far.

As per using the net works in states.. Wind has cheap mintues that you could purchase on top of the plan if you need to.

I hope this helps!
    Private_message
    Yes. Wind is the best now.
    Private_message
    hey if u move dont even bother just move furthur south to the greatest country in the world usa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Private_message
    Use WindMobile. You can get a cheap phone for 40 bucks and then 40 bucks unlimited for the time that you're here. It's nice because you don't have to sign a contract
    Private_message
    But I want a new Iphone! lol
    Private_message
    if you intend to stay in the city then go for Wind, otherwise if you are going to travel thru Canada then get a Fido, they have better network.
    Private_message
    Virgin Mobile is VERY good with amazing coverage -- they share their network with Bell. Prices are pretty decent and they offer the iphone.
    Private_message
    Don't use Bell for a land line or a cell phone.
    Private_message
    I am on Wind. Great for major cities, and cheap. I got a Galaxy S3 (better than iphone, IMHO)!!
    Private_message
    Youre all legends! Thank you!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.