• I've been looking for an adapter downtown for about 4 hours and I didn't find anything. Because I got an Austrian hair dryer and I can't use it now. Does anyone know where I can find something? I've already been to best buy, the source, future things....
    Private_message
    The dolllar store (Dollarama) might have some. Otherwise, check out Active Surplus on Queen Street http://www.activesurplus.ca/. They're cheaper than Mountain Equipment or Europe Bound.
    Private_message
    Thank you very much! Gonna check that out tomorrow and I hope I'll find something!
    Private_message
    I've already been there to all of them but I didn't find it and they didn't really know which one might work... :-(
    Private_message
    Thanks!
    Haha its Austria not Australia ;)
    Private_message
    Your hair dryer may have a converter in it already but doubtful. Austria works on 220V so if your hair dryer does not have a converter built in, you will need to buy one, especially for a hair dryer. If it isn't that expensive of a hair dryer, I would just buy a new one, as a converter can be a few dollars. Good luck!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.