• Hi! I'm a spanish girl looking for someone who wants to join me in a trip to Akureyri. Now I am living near to Reykjavik, so, if you want to share a rental car, gas, etc, contact me, please! I've to travel in weekends, (december at january) I work during the week. My mail if you prefer: sofi_ssb@hotmail.com
    Private_message
    Hi Sofia, I am in Reykjavik fo New Years and would love to go up to Akureyri at some stage after New Year about the 4th
    Private_message
    Hey, thanks to both! I'm still interested, but I don't know if it's ok for you to go on saturday (or friday's night) and back in sunday... I'm interested too to visit Myvatn and I REALLY WANT to see northern lights, I don't want come back to Spain with out see them...!! So, if you can, please, give me more information about your trip planing... ;) Thanks! :) And Gledileg Jól!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.