• Any one interested in joining my cycling group let me know. Easy cycles through the City as the weather gets warmer. Stanley Park, UBC, Beaches etc at a very easy pace . Great way to get exercise meet people and enjoy a great lunch.Even if you don't have a bike I can possibly arrange one. So no excuses.
    Private_message
    Awesome. Stay tuned for posted rides Dylan and thanks. Hope we can get lots of members out.
    Private_message
    Yay!! I'm in! I have my own bike) But I can do it on weekdays only though cause I'm working on weekends(
    Private_message
    Awesome we are creating a great group.
    Private_message
    fuck it I'm in, Ill try to get a bike asap
    Private_message
    Hey! I'm interested!! :)
    Private_message
    Hello cyclists. Thanks for the interest this is a great response and a fun mixed group. So far the forecast for Saturday has gone from sunny to cloudy to 80% chance of rain. So I hope it will change back again to sunny. I will send out an email later Friday with the forecast and if the ride is on. If not the following Saturday's are going to be scheduled easy rides. Email if you have any questions or suggestions. Rudy
    Private_message
    Interested! The ride through Kits point, along Jericho and Spanish banks beaches to UBC is also a beautiful one!
    Private_message
    I'm interested too starting in March.
    Private_message
    i would loved to join the cycling group
    Private_message
    I'm interested, it would be perfect for me weekends... =)
    Private_message
    Forecast for Saturday is now SUNNY. Please let me know Friday 10 AM all that intend to come so I can confirm. Rudy
    Private_message
    I'll buy a fkn bike no matter what, so I'm coming, sorry if I didnt make it last time I was busy :B
    Private_message
    Sure I just crossed America both ways North to South East To west. All are welcome.
    Private_message
    Awesome! I'm in after 1:30PM
    Private_message
    I might be interested but i don't have bike yet ..
    Private_message
    I'm also in if this goes ahead!
    Private_message
    I WOULD LOVE TO AS WELL!
    Private_message
    found a bike !!!! anytime after the 1st of March !!
    Private_message
    Hi Rudy, and details for tomorrow? If you guys plan to start before 1:30PM, I could perhaps meet you somewhere along the route.

Asif
    Private_message
    The weather calls for rain Saturday. Unless the forecast changes the ride is cancelled for Saturday.,
    Private_message
    Took a chance and was at the Club at 10 AM At Stanley Park 4 riders showed up. Was a really nice but cool ride.Weatherman was totally wrong again! Next Saturday is on again please RSVP me. Thx
    Private_message
    In! Just biked through Jericho, Kits, and False Creek this weekend and it was grreeatt!
    Private_message
    Love the idea ! I loved cruising in Vancouver 6 years ago and I'll move in next June bringing my city bike and MTB ! Looking forward to join an enthusiast group of biker ! Cheers from France, AleX
    Private_message
    This Saturdays weather looking warm and nice.
    Private_message
    Critical Mass also meets the last friday of the month if you werent already aware.. Lots of bike peeps to meet there!
    Private_message
    I'd love to join if you're going again this weekend...also for future rides.
    Private_message
    Hey Rudy, are you going this weekend too? I'd like to join, we usually go around Stanley Park with my friend :)
    Private_message
    The raincity rains have finally relented for part of today! Anyone interested in a ride out along the beaches (kits, Jericho) or anywhere along the Seawall this afternoon?
    Private_message
    Sorry everyone Saturday looks like a complete cycling washout tomorrow. Sunday is possible..... but weekly ride on next Saturday depending on weather.
    Private_message
    I don't mind rides in the rain. If there is a group on Sunday, I would likely be in depending on the time of day.
    Private_message
    Sunday was an awesome ride in the sunshine. Thanks to everyone that came out for a fun ride day. Rudy.
    Private_message
    Yay I would love to join and be a part of this!!
    Private_message
    several [eople mentioned they had an extra bike? One of the girls could use one. Let me know Surfers
    Private_message
    this sounds like a great day! I am from Australia with my cousin here also for another 4 days but don't have a bike :/ Is it hard to organise one? Are there several locations that hire them or any other surfers with a spare??
    Private_message
    hi - just saw your group. would love to join. when is the next tour?
    Private_message
    Saturday at 10 AM Stanley Park Seawall
    Private_message
    mmmh..damm it. i already book a tour this sat. please let me know when you will do another tour. thanks!
    Private_message
    How can I recognize you?
    Private_message
    Who's interested in Seawall Cycle at 10 Am tomorrow for a ride around? Email me to confirm if no takers may go another route.
    Private_message
    Would love to! Next time just a little more notice for me to join, thanks!
    Private_message
    I'm in, where on the sea wall do you want to meet tomorrow?
    Private_message
    rowing club is the meeting place sorry thought that was posted in the original
    Private_message
    We were there 3 of us at 10 05 had an awesome ride right out to UBC
    Private_message
    Must have been at the wrong place
    Private_message
    Good idea Erin!

I've added an event for a ride on Sunday as it looks less likely to rain than any other day:
    https://www.couchsurfing.org/activity/view/P1RKDK/sunday-cycling

I'll be riding rain or shine!
    Private_message
    Dude who are you?. Please form another separate group.yourself
    Private_message
    It is a registered group as well Erin No problems People wrote me as they are confused as to who this person is and why he is arranging the event now.
    Private_message
    Yikes! Yeah, I was just trying to remove some of the confusion here, as last week when I called to join the cycling it seemed there were two groups of 3?

Anyways, Erin pretty much captured my intent... not trying to step on feet, but just giving people more chances to ride. I thought a thread and an event was enough, but I can create a second group just for Sunday cycling if CS requires that.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.