• any recommendations on good trivia nights at pubs?
    Private_message
    I dont know of any, but I would be so down to join you at one if you find any, i love pub quizzes!
    Private_message
    the calling on english bay.. wednesday nights
    Private_message
    I've never been to the Fray but it's close to my house and I love trivia! Tomorrow is a little short notice, but we could organize one for next Wednesday if anyone is interested!
    Private_message
    The Fray on Fraser at King Edward, Wednesday night. Great food/drinks, and the hostess is hilarious.
    Private_message
    There's a queer-friendly cafe (all people welcome) called Rhizomes, they have trivia nights now and again and excellent fares regardless. It's a warm community atmosphere and pretty easy (comparatively) to chat up strangers. Look it up, you'll be glad you did. :)
    Private_message
    Falconetti's every Tuesday at 7pm! The trivia is pretty decent and the format is very similar to the one at the Calling on Wednesday. We used to go to the Calling but the place is so tiny and you pretty much have to fist-fight to get a damn table (literally).

Haven't been to the Fray before but I've heard good things. If you want to organize pub trivia for next week I'm totally down (preferably Falconetti's as it is close to my house). I have a team of 3 (including myself) that are pretty dedicated pub trivia goers, and Caio is awesome at it too! A team of couchsurfers would definitely kick a lot of ass.
    Private_message
    Monday nights at the Academic on W.Broadway is mighty fun :)!
    Private_message
    Like Eevers said, The Calling on Wednesdays! It's a ton of fun and a great spot, too. Highly recommended :) (But ya, you have got to get there nice and early!)
    Private_message
    WOW. thank you guys so much for the feedback! i move to van at the end of the month and would love to set up a CS trivia night to get to meet some of you! thanks a heap!
    Private_message
    Darby's Pub in Kits on Thursdays used to do it but havent been in a while.
    Private_message
    Darby's is every Thursday at 7pm, I go with a friend almost every Thursday, we could always use more people on our team, PM me if you want to join us!
    Private_message
    sounds interesting im down if anyone has already a team or want to team up, let me know :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.