• Chris Lake is playing for free this Friday at Celebrities Night Club. Link Below:

http://blueprintevents.ca/events/81137/614/CHRIS-LAKE----#SEASONSfest2013-FREE-PARTY-Celebrities-Nightclub.html

Anyone else get in on this?

B
    Private_message
    list closed :/ I don't come
    Private_message
    Hi Ornella,
    List closed? I just notice. That means it's not free now, right?
    Or we just can be there at the time? I just wanna go out this Friday, any idea?
    Thx.
    Nut
    Private_message
    I think we can't get in if not in the list. I've no plans, except the cambie! then I decide at the moment. Do you wanna come?
    Ornella
    Private_message
    Of course, just tell me where and when.
    Private_message
    I want to go too...Do you want to meet up at Celebrities or the Cambie on Friday?
    Private_message
    For the celebrities It's too late, the guest list is closed! so yes, at the cambie!
    Private_message
    Hey guys!

List closed means the "guest list is closed". It's still available!! It's a first come first serve bases. If we show up when the doors open, we will for sure get in. Thats how the free parties work at celebrities. I'm still going with a few friends of mine, we will be pre partying before hand and everyone is welcome to join us!

If you need more info about the party or would like to join us then give me a PM and I can help ya :)

Brody
    Private_message
    I just checked with the bouncers @ Celebrities. It is guest list only on Friday.

Are you sure about showing up Brody when it opens? (I could be mistaken) When do we show up?

I am up for the Cambie tomorrow if this doesn't work. What time to people want to go?
    Private_message
    (I received this email from blueprints)

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE #SEASONSfest2013 *FREE* PARTY ft. Chris Lake at Celebrities Nightclub, Friday March 29th:

Seasons Festival has been growing every year and we have YOU to thank for it! We want to see you all at Celebrities for the Chris Lake show, and want to make sure everyone is clear on the details regarding entry. Our goal is to make sure everyone gets into the party with as little hassle as possible!

Please read carefully:

THIS EVENT IS SUBJECT TO CAPACITY. Due to the overwhelming response we received for guestlist, we are anticipating a huge turnout. This is why coming early is of the utmost importance. We will be trying our very best to get everybody in, but there are no guarantees.

ENTRY is on a 1st COME, 1st SERVE BASIS. THE EARLIER YOU COME, THE QUICKER YOU WILL GAIN ENTRY. SHOW UP LATE & WAIT.

Every name RSVP'd automatically comes with a PLUS 1, meaning you can bring a guest with you.

We will be checking for valid government-issued photo ID. This guest list is non-transferrable - if your name is on the list, YOU have to be the person to come and check in. No exceptions.

DOORS open at 9PM & guest list will close at 2:30AM. The RSVP line will be to the right of the entrance when you are looking at the building from outside (queuing west down Davie St).

(It says here RSVP to the right side entrance, so I'm presuming the left side is for non RSVP's and it also states "first come, first serve" so if we show up when it first opens we have a good chance to get in. It's worth a try!)

There will be NO in & outs. If you're a smoker, bring a patch.

There is NO attempting to buy your way in. This is a FREE party intended for our fans & friends and we want to keep it that way. ZERO GREASE accepted.

A big thanks once again and we really look forward to this event with you.

- Blueprint Events
    Private_message
    Is there an agreement? Do people want to meet at Celebrities or at the Cambie tonight and when?
    Private_message
    We are meeting at Celebrities around 9ish. Please feel free to join us if you like :)

If your deciding on going to the Cambie, thats cool but maybe I'd suggest creating a separate Cambie Conversation post so that way people won't be confused on what meet up they would like to attend.

This conversation is for the free party at celebrities.

Cheers,

Brody

Private_message
    I would like to join you guys too at the celebrities tonitght.
    Private_message
    So I've spoken to some CSers and wewill be meeting at the fountainhead pub across the road from celebrities at 8 for pre drinks. Lookout for a guy in a blue shirt and his buddy with a gorilla mask, can't miss us! :)
    Private_message
    Got to celebrities at 930 but the line was so long!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.