• hello everyone!! im moving to canada and ill be spending new years in vancouver any recommendations on what to do or where to go. ill be new in town so will really apreciate your help!!
    Private_message
    Hi, I'm living in Victoria but I was planning on going to Vancouver for new year. I'm still looking for a place to stay, but if I find anything we can look for a place to go.
    Private_message
    thank you very much!! :)
    Private_message
    Hi! I think downtown is a baddd idea, you will see long lines with incredible expensive clubs full of horny men, granville is a bad idea but that party posted on commecial drive, the lucky 13 one, will be much more interesting. I really hope a couchsurfer plans a house party, it is so much more fun to be at a house. Ill let ya know if I find out anything, you are welcome to join my friends and I
    Private_message
    hey I'll arrive in Vancouver on the 29th so if anyone has anything going on give me a shout because I'll be keen! :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.