• Hello folks!

A few CSers and I are going skating this Saturday Dec. 29th @ Robson Sq. We'll be there from 3:30 to 5:00.

It is free and skate rental is 4$. Please come if you are interested and have nothing to do. We should have a blast!

Call or text if you can't find me: 604-396-4091.
    Private_message
    Hi Olivier, I'm in town for New Years with a friend of mine (also on cs) and we are looking for stuff to do. About to grab a beer at the cambie bar and then trying to find some good and cheap food. I only have access via email from wifi so am difficult to reach. But if you guys are going somewhere after skating or want to join us at the bar or later tonight let me know. Ok great.
    Ryan
    Private_message
    Hi Olivier, I'm in town for New Years with a friend of mine (also on cs) and we are looking for stuff to do. About to grab a beer at the cambie bar and then trying to find some good and cheap food. I only have access via email from wifi so am difficult to reach. But if you guys are going somewhere after skating or want to join us at the bar or later tonight let me know. Ok great.
    Ryan
    Private_message
    Ryan

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.