• Hello from Warsaw!!

Just i read in the web of Canadian governament that the migration minister will open a gate for proffesional builders(electricians,welding,soldering,metal workeres...).I am trying to be in touch with them but the answer looks like will need loooong time...Also i went to the embassy and unfortunatly is closed for the public(WTF).
    If somebody knows something about it,or knows hown to apply for it,some mails or adresses that can help me please send me a private message.IF i get something i will invite for a spanish dinner to everybody!! :)
    Private_message
    any help is welcome, if you have any advice let me know
    Private_message
    There's also a working holiday visa for Poland. It's a good start to get your foot in the door...
    Private_message
    but i am not polish, i am spanish.thanks anyway
    Private_message
    The new program, which is the 'Skilled Trades Stream' is launching on Jan 2/2012, and will accept only 3000 applicant in the first year. It is a new program designed to help lessen Canada's reliance on 'Temporary' foreign workers in specific areas.

There are a few specific requirements including:

1--must have either a job offer in place already or qualification that is accepted in Canada to ensure that applicant will be ready to work

2--Basic language requirement

3--2 years work experience in your trade, as well as current, relevant employment as a journeyperson in trade.

4--You must have the specific qualifications and experience set out for your trade at the following link:
    http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Occupations.aspx?val=7

Eligible occupations will include electricians, welders, heavy-duty equipment mechanics, and pipefitters.

This program is specifically designed to try and get people into remote areas where gettting and keeping skilled tradespeople is considered a great challenge.

Any further questions feel free to send me a personal message and I'll see what I can help you with.

Best of luck.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.