• Hello there!

I arrived in Vancouver 3 days ago and I would like to meet some friends to talk / hang out and, most of all, have fun!

Drop me a message or reply here if you would like to meet!

I live in west-end but I got a bike so I can move around quite a bit =)

Cheers,
    Andrea
    Private_message
    hey man, i'd be down for a bike ride and some beers sometime. plus i might have to pick your mind about salerno...planning a trip sometime this year
    Private_message
    Hey Nate,

Drop me a message whenever you want to ride and let me know where we are meeting =)

Salerno is a beautiful city, I deeply suggest you to visit it =)

Cheers,
    Andrea
    Private_message
    Hi Andrea, I arrived the last friday, so I am more and less like you,,,I met with other couchsurfer tomorrow to go to do turism and see stanley park around 12, but we will decide tomorrow morning where exactly. do u want to come?? my mobile is 604 771 3455
    Private_message
    Hey everyone!
    I'm gonna move to Vancouver on Tuesday... so from Wednesday count me in :)
    Andrea I'm from Italy as well!
    Private_message
    Great Eugenia!! I leave my mobile in my post before, call me if u want:) I work in granville st and i finish everyday at 6pm..so after that we could meet for abear or sth!! For the rest of the people too!!:)
    Private_message
    Hey I work on Granville st too. I work at a cafe and next door is a bar/restaurant where I get 50% off if you're interested in meeting up for a drink?
    Private_message
    Yes!! we could do sth on friday ....what do u think???
    Private_message
    what about a morning walk around stanley park on sat morning?or kitsitlano beach?anyone down for that?i thought this is good place for new comers!
    Private_message
    I will be flying into Vancouver on Sunday around noon and will continue traveling on Tuesday afternoon, so I might be up for something sunday evening, monday and tuesday morning :) I'm also still looking for a place to stay, if you know anyone who could host me for sunday and monday night let me know! :) Thanks
    Private_message
    If anyone is interested in meeting new people, come out to the CS Vancouver weekly meet tonight at the Irish Heather in Gastown!

The activity link is here: https://www.couchsurfing.org/activity/view/LQI3Q0/cs-weekly-meet-tue-jan-22-13-the-irish-heather

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.