• Hello Vancouver,

I will be flying from India to Vancouver for business next Sunday and would like to enjoy some fun time and good company.

Look forward to hearing from many of you!
    Ashu
    Private_message
    Hy i m an italian guy who's travelling canada, i has starting alone this trip but i want to know some good friends. Would you be' one of them?
    Private_message
    Hey I have time that opened up for the 15th and 16th but possibly the 14th too. Do you guys have anything in particular that you'd like to do?
    Private_message
    Hi Giacomo and Annie,

This will be my first time in Vancouver and so I can only finalize a meet once I reach there and know a little more about the place.

Annie, I will not reach before 17th. Let me know if you have time on Sunday, else we may catch up on the next weekend. I would like to explore Canada, so anything that you can suggest will be good.

Private_message
    Hi Ashu, I should be free next weekend if you would like to meet up?
    Private_message
    Hey Kunal. I will reach on Sunday morning. Once I check in to the hotel and get settled, will contact you.

I will be staying at Pinnacle at Pier.
    Ciao
    Private_message
    Hello Ashu,

I would like to meet you as your profile sounds very interesting. I will arrive in Vancouver on March 1st - so there are chances we can meet?

Hava a good trip!
    Max
    Private_message
    Hey Ashu, count me in if you want to meet people and hang out, or let's just meet up once for all !
    Private_message
    Max and Jie. That's awesome. Look forward to meet you both.

I will reach on Sunday morning. Anyone around to join me for lunch or anything fun around the evening time?

Private_message
    Ashu, Let's get people together, send out the text to confirm on Sunday,see you later..
    Private_message
    I'll be there soon Renee and Jie.
    I don't know my number yet as I will be using a matrix card. So message me your numbers and I will get in touch with you.

Private_message
    Excellent! I am looking forward to meet you in Vancouver. I don't have a mobile phone but I will check my emails regularly: max@yulu.de

Have a good day!
    Private_message
    I am here. Any plans for today evening?

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.