• Hey currently I'm visiting my sister here and this is my fifth time in Vancouver but still there's a lot to discover! I will be staying for 2 weeks until 6th of January and planning to have some snowboarding fun and of course hang out with friends at bars or some events. Also some basketball in the community gym would be nice. So very excited about everything and let me know if you would like to hang out or do some activities together. PS, I am not expert in snowboarding but I know how to teach; I am not expert in drinking but I know how to get drunk... JK :D
    Private_message
    hey Houyuan,

I would love going snowboarding with you, I've never snowboarding before, but I definitely want to try and learn, I need a teacher though and you seem to be willing to teach so I am willing to learn, how about sunday? does that work for you?
    Private_message
    hi guys,
    I'm visiting Vancouver for a couple of days and would like to take a tour to Whistler. If someone is in the same mood maybe we could do it together ?
    Private_message
    Hey guys,

I must confess I ski, but I do have a whistler pass, so can give others 20% discount on rentals or lift passes.. I don't have a car however, so I always hitch other friend's rides. If any of you have a car and would like to go up there, I would love to come and give you guys a tour / discount!
    Private_message
    an idea on how to get there : http://www.snowbus.com/
    30th to 1st ? :-) Me, my snowboard and a bottle of Champagne are ready for adventures
    Private_message
    This comment has been hidden by its author. Please log in or register to see it.
    Private_message
    I'm about to go up Grouse mountain now for my first snowboarding experience :-)

Otherwise, I'm free on the weekends, I'm up for more snowboarding (hopefully) and skiing with fellow couchsurfers :-)
    Private_message
    hey dude i just got here. staying until the 2nd of jan, and would definitely be keen for some basketball in any of the next few days. trying to organise a phone today or tomorrow but will be checking couchsurfing consistently. let us know!

tim,
    Private_message
    Hey!!!

I'm new in Vancouver and I would like to try snowboarding, let me know if you have a plan =)

Thank you

Private_message
    Hello , i will be in Vancouver for a week and i ame going to arrive this sunday (30 dec to 6 jan)
    i would like to do snowboarding
    let me known when you go
    thanks
    Jean

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.