• Hey everyone! So a friend and I are flying into Vancouver Thursday night en route to Whistler for the weekend. Before that however, we plan on spending Friday in Vancouver first. In your opinions where's the best places in the city to grab a nice seafood lunch? Maybe even somewhere with a nice skyline view? Nothing to fancy, just someplace chill to grab a beer and good food? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks =]

Oh yeah If anyone would like to join us for lunch, we'd be more than happy to link up. Just let me know.

Regards,
    -J
    Private_message
    There are some places on Granville Island with nice views and good seafood. I like the Sandbar, and I'd say the prices are moderate.
    Private_message
    I'm not much of a connoisseur of Downtown Eating, but I so support Pamela's suggestion to visit Granville Island as there are many interesting merchant with a variety of trinkets and a nice choice of food. I am heading to Whistler for the weekend as well, perhaps we may have a drink there?
    Private_message
    Sandbar uptop great views and appies but I was there yesterday and they were closed..uptop and service and food down was sub par..phomh penh in chinatown - grandmas spicey squid is awesome, go fish take out at entrance to granville island,carderos same owner as sandbar but bit pricey, oysters at rodneys oyster bar..
    Private_message
    Looks like the general consensus is to head to Granville Island. Thanks for the suggestions. I really appreciate it!

@Jack - if you're in Whistler this weekend, I'd be down to grab a drink and shred. Just msg me dude.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.