• Hey guys, I'm flying in on Saturday at 12:15pm... Keen on an Aussie day bbq ;)

I'm in Canada for 5-6 weeks and just want to get as much riding and drinking in as possible after a tough year at work :P Easy going dude, mix of an engineer, stand-up comic and wakeboarder stuck in the snow.

Would love to meet anyone and everyone :) Lemme know! I've booked 3 nights at a hostel in Vancouver, then it's wherever the wind takes me.
    Private_message
    if you want to maximize your riding, i would recommend booking a few days in Whistler. I went there last week and the powder was ridiculous. There are heaps of local mountains around here to ride (Grouse, Cypress and Seymour. my favorite is Cypress) and you can even drive down to the states and go to mount baker, which has record breaking amount of snow (the current base is over 3 meters!). I am slowly recovering from a nasty cold (which i caught up in whistler :P), so i'm always down to find fellow snowboarders to hit the powder

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.