• Hey guys :)
    Is anybody interested in hanging out sometime?
    Pls let me know!
    Johanna
    Private_message
    hey Johanna,;
    if you're free for a coffee 2mrw, lemmie know?
    cheers
    b
    Private_message
    Hi Johanna! I'm not doing anything tonight do you have any plans?
    Private_message
    hey, im also looking for someone to hang around :) just give a shout! waere auch toll mal wieder jemand deutsches zu treffen ;)
    see you then
    Private_message
    Hey totally down for whatever you guys may want to do, I'll go to mount seymour soon and do some kayak too, if you want to go send me a message
    Private_message
    I'm probably going to get a beer somewhere downtown in a little while, send me a text at 604-352-2525 if anyone feels like joining!
    Private_message
    what about meeting up on sunday or monday? i don't know what the plans for the weekend are (maybe i'll go skiing) but hey, text me if you wanna do sth :)
    Private_message
    So, any definitive plan? I'm keen for coffee!
    Private_message
    Hello Johanna, how are you? i have time to hang out next sunday.. i can take you somewhere nice to do a hike , if you like hiking, or we can find something interesting to do... see you.
    Private_message
    Hey johanna i be moving in Vancouver in a month dont know anyone yet.. lets hang out then tchusss
    Private_message
    Nighclub :)
    There are sooo many free tickets available!
    Private_message
    Would love to hang out :)!! We can go for drinks, coffee, food or anything Vancouver haha!
    Private_message
    I arrived here just 1 weeks ago!!! So i dont know about here! I have time weekend!! i want to hangout with you and share some life talk!!
    Private_message
    Ok people, seems like we have a nice group going on right now so I'll suggest something. Who's up for meeting tomorrow at 16:30 on blenz coffee on Granville, it has quite a bit of space and its next to a sky train station. Ill post the map!
    Private_message
    I got some vacations this week, I have all the free time in the world. I live by downtown, so if you need help been shown around, lemme know :) Cheers!!
    Private_message
    Yes i am searching for people for spending time thogheter, today i go to downtown to visit Van art gallery, Will you come with me?
    Private_message
    Is it still the Ian Wallace expo? I was there a couple of weeks ago, but maybe you get me on board after the coffee. See you guys in a while
    Private_message
    unfortunately i've tickets for the canucks tonight! would love to hang out! but have fun guys :)
    Private_message
    ME ME ME ME ME!!! i need a couch too!
    Private_message
    OMG look at all these responses! Johana I'm going to say this anyway for what its worth, though i think you probably have all the attention you need right now. i'm new in town (1 week) as a foreigner and am also looking for couch surfers and people to hang out with, get to know and get up to shit. have fun.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.