• Hey! I am from Colombia, I will be in Surrey on March 11 to April 5. Could anyone tell me about public transportation from Surrey to Vancouver? thx.
    Private_message
    take the sky train, if you buy a day pass you can traveling all over the lower mainland
    Private_message
    take the west bound to waterfront from king george skytrain stn.. i live pretty close to king george in surrey
    Private_message
    A day pass will cost you $9.75.All the information you need about buses, schedules, fares are available on the translink website(this is the company that runs our transit system). http://www.translink.ca/ There are three or four different skytrain stations in the surrey area its just a matter of figuring out which one is closest to you. Getting from Surrey to Vancouver should take you about 45mins.
    Private_message
    where are you staying in Surrey? Because it's a pretty massive city, I might be able to give you a bit more detailed directions if need be.
    Private_message
    Hi Lorena, you have a catch the bus to a main sky train, you can ask any bus driver what bus to take to get to the sky train. Then from the sky train you can go all the way downtown to granville/burrard/waterfront station. Just ask anyone for help and they can tell you where to go.
    Private_message
    Good on your for staying in Surrey! Be sure to go out and explore the City of Parks. New Westminster is also awesome and on your way.
    Private_message
    Translink.ca has all the transit information on it, also Google maps will provide the same public transport information.

Good luck!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.