• Hey there, would anyone be up for a lovely hike up Grouse mountain this coming Sunday 24th? :)
    Private_message
    hi eva, I don't think the grouse grind is open yet
    Private_message
    Its most certainly not open when the clouds opened up earlier you could see lots of fresh snow!
    Private_message
    oops my bad, I thought it was an all year round type thing :P Would anyone be up for hiking somewhere else then?
    Private_message
    I'm on Grouse skiing every weekend and see many people completing hikes to the top but they are using the BCMC trail which is just to the east (about 50 feet or so) of the Grind and can easily access the grind in a few minutes. Granted there is snow on the grind and you should have appropriate shoes but it can be done. That being said, I am away this weekend and unable to go but it can be done. Otherwise I would suggest Deep Cove at present until the snowpack decreases.
    Private_message
    I'm always down for a good hike where abouts r u located?
    Private_message
    just go behind the fence, then u can climb up the grouse grind ;)
    Private_message
    seriously, it's not open so don,t risk it. It's not open for a reason. They do have other winter hiking available or snowshoeing.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.