• Hey Vancouver CSers,

I am going to be in Vancouver from Jan. 9 to Jan 14. I'd like to try the best coffeeshops in Vancouver. Any suggestions? Anyone's up for a coffee tour? Message me if you are interested to come with me?
    Private_message
    Hey the two place I would recommend are 49th Parallel and Revolver. 49th has a few places around town but the one I always go to is on main and 13th, they also have great donuts and pastries. Revolver is in Gastown and has a great cup of coffee (people say the best in town but it's a tie for me). Have a good trip!
    Private_message
    Matchstick coffee toasters on kingsway at Fraser. In house roasting and incredibly pastries.

JJ bean. Heaps of locations, consistent quality.
    Private_message
    I've found two best places for a coffee so far. One is Waffles and Berries on west pender and broughton. it's number one!!!!! and bellaggio cafe at hornby and robson
    Private_message
    Vivas on the bottom of Yew street in Kitsilano . Escpecially if you are a dog lover.
    Private_message
    Finches on Pender has good coffee combined with cozy atmosphere. But hands down, the best place for coffee is Commercial Drive - where the Italians and the Portuguese rule the espresso machine. Abruzzo serves up the best of all, I think - with European sports-bar sort of feel. Grab one and take a walk to Grandview Park! Revolver, mentioned above, also has some of the highest quality, I'd say.

If you go to JJ Bean, as recommended above, make sure to have a muffin.
    Private_message
    Prophouse Cafe near corner of Commercial @ Venables... has some interesting furniture and antiques on the shelves that makes for interesting ambiance
    Private_message
    49th Parallel for sure!
    Private_message
    Artigiano´s coffees aren´t bad either.. Delaney´s is good too.Milano average. Blenz do good Americanos. My own favourites are Heaven Coffee in Kitsilano, Brown Dog Cafe and Wicked Café.
    Private_message
    If you are looking for the BEST Coffee in Vancouver, you Will find it on Commercial Drive, and the place we go to actually enjoy the Coffee and the European atmosphere is called JOE'S. Joe is actually there most days. He has owned the coffee shop/restaraunt/bar/pool hall for 45 years ! Yes, and he imports his coffee from Portugal, so you won't find it anywhere else. - He might sell you a pound of it if your nice -;)
    He is a super interesting, man, as are his brothers that work there. Him and his place have been on the news quite a few times. You can't go to Vancouver and Not stop at Joe's for a Coffee !!
    Private_message
    wow these are all great recommendations! A few I will need to explore myself! So, my 2 cents is going in and I have always found Smart Mouth Cafe on Water st. in Gastown to have great coffee, sandwiches and friendly staff. Spacious and light hearted atmosphere in a fairly lively part of the city, should check it out!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.