• Hi all, I am heading out west in the middle of April as part of my travels in Canada. I am hoping to be in Vancouver and the surrounding area for AT LEAST a week. Can anyone recommend where I should visit as I know the area is wonderful and I want to see as much as I can! I will also be looking for couches nearer the time once I know my plans! Thanks!
    Private_message
    you can take a trip from vancouver to vistler and go tafino from victoria on vancover island, and diner could be good on granvill island, wish i would be there that time))))
    ya and go kayaking in deep cove, some cool bars in kitselano, and grenvill street in downtown can offer some fun, see gas town also,
    have fun girl)))
    Private_message
    I am excited already! I am 'out west' for about 4 weeks altogether but I plan to cover Jasper and Banff too.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.